Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s almost time! Amazon Prime Day 2021 is quickly approaching, and we are so, so ready. Whether you need to spruce up your wardrobe, redecorate your home, pick up some new tech accessories, revamp your skincare routine, etc., this is going to be a shopping event you won’t want to miss!
What Is Prime Day?
Prime Day is actually a two-day shopping event exclusively on Amazon. If you’re signed up for Amazon Prime, as most of us are, you’ll find some of the lowest prices of the year during these two days. It’s not too late to sign up if you want in on the major deals ahead. All types of brands and categories join in on the fun!
When Is Prime Day?
Prime Day will begin at midnight PDT on June 21, 2021 and go through June 22, 2021. Note that some brands do start up their deals a little early though!
What Can We Expect This Year?
This year, you’ll find deals on everything from huge-name brands to new discoveries. Amazon is also offering a $10 credit on Prime Day for members who spend $10 on products from select small businesses from now through June 20. And of course, everything you buy on Prime will have fast, free shipping! Want to see some specific picks? Let’s go!
- Echo Dot: Save 50% on a two-pack of Echo Dot smart speaker devices with code PDDOT2PK!
- Echo Auto: Save 70% on this hands-free Alexa device you can connect to your car!
- Echo: Save 40% on this iconic smart home hub with code ECHOPRIME!
- Echo Buds with Wireless Charging pad (Wireless Charging): Save $40 on these noise cancelation earbuds!
- Halo Band: This subtle little wristband measures your movement, heart rate, sleep time, workouts and more. Save 30% on the Winter Silver medium band!
- Luna Controller: Save up to 30% on this high-performance controller designed for Luna, Amazon’s cloud gaming service!
- Ninja Blenders: On sale!
- Ninja Coffee Makers: On sale!
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro: On sale!
Save on select vacuums, air purifiers, irons, steamers, fans and dehumidifiers from the following brands:
Looking for more? Don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!