Mug Lemon Cake: Recipe, How to Make and Ingredients
Practical, this mug cake is ideal to quench the sweet tooth in a few minutes. learn how to do
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon melted unsalted margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- lemon zest to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) icing sugar
Method of preparation
In a large mug, place the egg, sugar, melted unsalted margarine and mix with a fork.
Add the lemon juice and zest, the wheat flour, the baking powder and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
Microwave for two minutes.
Finish with icing sugar.
Leave a Reply