Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Remember when people used to argue about ripped jeans? “Why would you buy a pair of jeans that’s already half-destroyed?” It was always confusing for Us, because the answer seemed obvious. Because they’re amazingly cool! Plus, getting the look isn’t the simple, D.I.Y. type of project people make it out to be. The expert fraying, tears and distressed details are not easy to create. Real brands also reinforce the denim so the holes don’t just completely open up as soon as you take a step.
Anyway, we think more people get it now. Who could really deny the benefits of having some awesome ripped jeans in your wardrobe? You can always grab a pair in your favorite silhouette too, whether you like skinny, wide leg or beyond. We’ve picked out 17 pairs in five super popular styles, so there’s only one thing left to do. Let ‘er rip!
1. These Annystore skinny jeans have knee rips, plus other destroyed patches throughout in front. Don’t forget the cool fading details!
2. Add even more edge to your look with the black version of these Vibrant skinnies!
3. These black Dr. Denim jeans from Revolve have distressed knees and some very happy customers!
Wide Leg Jeans
4. These HDLTE jeans are majorly on trend right now and super comfy!
5. In addition to rips, these utcoco jeans has an acid wash-inspired design!
6. We’re feeling total ’90s vibes from these high-rise Genleck jeans!
7. The detailing of the distressed patches on these J.Crew jeans is so cool. We could never do that ourselves!
8. We clicked into this pair of SweatyRocks jeans so fast. ’80s street style vibes over here!
9. The asymmetrical designs of the rips on these cropped Resfeber jeans will have everyone complimenting your style!
10. These HDLTE jeans go for a “the more, the merrier” approach with rips from mid-thigh to just below the knee!
Straight Leg Jeans
11. You can’t go wrong with a pair of highly-rated Levi’s straight crop jeans!
12. If you only like a little bit of distressing, a pair like these Silver Jeans Co. jeans could be perfect!
13. This Goodthreads pair is another option if you just want a few torn touches!
14. Flares are back in a big way, and these shengfan jeans are here to help you make a style statement!
15. If you like your flare to be a little more subtle, check out these popular Sidefeel jeans!
16. Let’s have even more fun with these camo SHINFY jeans!
17. For a really unique look, check out these ripped congluoki jeans. The hems look like little flared skirts!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!